Information given to the data subject for the processing of personal data
1. Controller of the Processing
1.1 - The data controller is the Leonardo Civiltà delle Macchine Foundation, with registered office in Via del Plebiscito 102, 00186 Rome, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data subjects, purposes of processing and categories of personal data processed
2.1 - The following subjects are involved in the processing of personal data by the Controller, referred to in this information file ("Data subject"): all persons who register on the website of the Controller and/or in a reserved area of same for the following purposes:
- receive information and updates on the Foundation's activities and initiatives,
- participate in events organised by the Foundation (e.g. courses, seminars, exhibitions, training events, etc.) ("Events")
- receive the Controller's newsletter
- subscribe to any paper or electronic publications of the Foundation.
2.2 - The personal data you provide at the time of registration or later, such as, by way of example: name, surname, email, telephone number, position, company, country, domicile, etc. ("Personal Data") will be processed.
2.3 - No special categories of data, as per art. 9 of the GDPR, will be processed that might reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person.
2.4 - Your Personal Data will be processed exclusively for the "Purposes" indicated at point 2.1 above and for which they are collected.
2.5 - Your Personal Data will only be processed with your specific consent (pursuant to art. 6 letter a) and art. 7 of the GDPR). Consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2.1 above is optional, but without it the Controller cannot provide the services indicated.
2.7 - The processing of your personal data is in any case based on the principles of proportionality and necessity, so unnecessary personal data will not be processed or collected; and on the principle of loyalty and transparency, so you will always be given adequate information on the processing carried out, which will be in compliance with the required adequacy of security measures.
3. Communication and dissemination of Personal Data and other subjects authorised to process them
3.1 - In the performance of its activities and for the pursuit of the Purposes, your Personal Data may be communicated to public and/or private organisations, authorised to receive them by law, as well as to natural and/or legal persons, associations or professional firms that provide services (for example managing the sending of invitations or publications) or activities of assistance and advice to the Controller, with particular but not exclusive reference to administrative, legal, tax and/or financial matters.
3.2 - Your Personal Data shall be processed by the Data Controller through his own personnel or duly authorised collaborators, only to the extent necessary and on the basis of specific instructions from the Data Controller, with a guarantee of confidentiality and discretion.
3.3 - Your Personal Data will not be subject to disclosure or transfer to countries outside the European Union or international organisations.
4. Retention of Personal Data
4.1 - Your Personal Data, will be retained
- for an appropriate period, which takes into account the need of the Controller to keep a record of the Events in which you participated in order to better organise those subsequent events in which you participate (e.g. so as not to repeat the content, or to offer services in line with your preferences previously expressed);
- for the entire period consistent with your request to be informed of the activities of the Controller, to receive the newsletter or any publications in paper or electronic format.
5. Rights of the data subject
5.2 - Any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at your request - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data were transmitted. The Controller may notify you of these recipients if you so request.
5.3 - For the purposes of exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 5.1 above, and for any clarification, you may contact the Controller directly by sending an email to email@example.com